Everett was founded on the idea of unreserved expression; the delicate relationship between want and need.
We all desire the freedom to wear what we want but are often restricted by the needs of our environment.
It can be a dress code, a uniform, or the essential functions of a job. there will always be restrictions but there will always be an exception.
Find that exception.
Everett is for those who:
- think clothing is a form of expression not a uniform
- celebrate the differences in people instead of judge
- aren't shy when wearing a bowtie
- own 5 different pairs of polka dot socks
- rock chuck taylors with a suit
- customize the laces in their oxfords
- put a pocket square in their dress shirt
- wear a tie everyday not just on tie tuesday
- don't make excuses on laundry day
- know overdressed will ALWAYS be better than under dressed
Love your life and don't be afraid to WEAR YOURSELF.